Wednesday, April 24, 2013

contribution in class essay!

So this was my second time doing the contribution essay in Prof Sweeney's class since i had him for fall semester.I guess i kinda do like doing these essay's because it gives a chance to let him know what our grade should be and explain our reason why we should get that grade.I hope i get the grade that i put down or something even higher then that.I mean i didn't put a number that was too high or too low it was just in between.Some people weren't in class to do the essay so i wonder if they still get a grade or what.Oh well i was in class so i know i'm getting a grade for it.I did by best to contribute in class so i hope that he gives me a good grade.That was my last contribution essay that i will be doing since i won't be here next semester.I'm glad that i'm done with it because i really don't like writing essays even though this was a short one.Essays are no fun!I guess I'm just going to have to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment