Thursday, April 25, 2013

grammar schmammar

I really don't like doing the grammar schmammer even though it is an easy grade.All you really have to do is present a PowerPoint on the topic that you chose that's it.Maybe its the fact that i don't like presenting that made me not like doing them. I guess you could say that doing these grammar things are helpful.It kind of was hard because the people who were in your group some would live on campus and some didn't so it was like y'all had to meet up somewhere or something to get it done so that was a challenge.But my group we got it done so no worries.Some people don't even show up to present theres,like this is an easy A oh well its there lost. Well i'm glad that it's over and done with.So can't complain anymore because i won't have to do it next year.yay!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand what you mean, because I some what feel the same way, then sometimes you dont even know your date to present or neither does your group, then a day before you find out "hey we have a grammer schammer due tommorow" lol but it was an easy A, and in my opinion very helpful, and I'm glad we had to do so.

    ReplyDelete