Thursday, April 25, 2013

Doing blogs

I don't like this whole blog thing at all.I don't even know what to write about.I wonder why Prof Sweeney decided to start doing this.I kinda don't see the point in doing this except that we get to voice our opinion or whatever but still why do we have to do it.I mean doing 10 blogs is not really hard its just keeping up with them.I wonder if he's going to be doing it again next year.He sure did some changes from last semester which changes are good.If i didn't have Prof Sweeney as my english prof then i wouldn't write blogs.Does anybody even write blogs?Maybe it's just me that doesn't like doing blogs.I have one more blog to do then i am done!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am also not a fan of blogs ether but I guess he does it so then we can share our thoughts and opinions with others. i think he might just continue and does it next semester too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i felt the same way when i started to them but they kind of grew on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My problem is that I can't keep up with them, and now I have to make up for it now.

    ReplyDelete